Service Architect (Consultancy)
We at RealTime are delighted to announce our exclusive partnership with a world-renowned Consultancy who are in the process of establishing a brand new Technology Delivery Hub right here in Belfast!
As they go through an exciting period of transformation, movement into the Technology space and continued success in the South - we are now on the search for experienced Service Architects in Belfast to work on exciting public sector and utilities contracts.
Why should I be interested?
- Competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance
- Work with one of the BIG 4 as they navigate a new direction for the company
- Flexible working to help with that tricky work/life balance
- Internal progression opportunities for those who see an upward trend in their career
- Opportunity to showcase your expertise and establish your name!
What do I need to succeed?
- Strong experience IT Service Management and related processes
- Experienced in service design and IT strategy creation
- ITIL qualified
- Ideally from a consultancy background and comfortable working multiple clients
- Comfortable with occasional travel to Dublin to client sites
If you're an experienced Service Architect looking to propel their career, give Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment a call or simply click "apply” today!