Software Architect (C#) – Technical Leadership
Software Architect - C# - Californian Tech Company – Mid stage Belfast hire, play a major role in the Belfast Site's growth
What does the company do?
Employee Engagement Application with a growing client base – in part due to increased "home-working” patterns. A trusted partner of numerous Fortune 100 companies globally, this recent addition to the Belfast market bring with them a truly innovative SaaS offering. This enterprise platform is destined to be a disruptor in the field of employee engagement and will allow organisations (1000+ in size) to empower their workforce with the end goal of increased productivity and brand advocacy in mind.
What do I need to secure this Software Architect (C#) role?
- A Technology Leader with architecture experience – you can guide co-workers towards high quality design – whilst evaluating new and innovative approaches to building software
- Experience creating APIs and modern RESTful web services. Ideally, you will have experience with cloud platforms including SaaS offerings
Why should I be interested in this Software Architect (C#) role?
- Blend of a Hands-on Technical, and Senior Leadership role –Technical Leadership on offer
- Huge growth ambitions over the next two years – seeking 75 professionals for Belfast – have just signed a 10-year lease on a large City Centre office - fully committed to Belfast
- An ever-evolving Agile workplace at the forefront of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Take charge of the build and implementation of essential and exciting new features to an already successful platform that serves millions of users
- Excellent compensation package plus Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package
- Strong work-life balance inc. flexible working
For more information about this Software Architect (C#) role (or any other) please contact Fionnghuala Donnelly on or apply via the link below