With the use of this messaging AI tool, this company transforms contact centres into digitally enabled customer experience that can help clients maximise opportunities.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
- Develop designs and solutions to meet technical requirements
- Setup, develop, configure, and test all technical assets such as APIs, integrations and widgets
- Work with architects and cross functional teams such as Pre-Sales, Sales and Customer success to create and enhance features for customers
- Always look to strengthen the relationship with clients by maintaining a high level of customer response and satisfaction
- Become a subject matter expert on the suite of LivePerson solutions knowing its capabilities & offerings
You in a Nutshell:
- Enthusiastic with a desire to self-improve your knowledge & skills.
- Friendly and motivated with a willingness to work in a consultancy
- Previous experience mentoring new team members
- Relationship building experience which will drive the company forward
- You build solutions that are simple and reusable, yet robust, understandable, and clean
- Maintain high standards and see feedback as a way to grow
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in a consultancy, managing customer accounts and adhering to their technical needs
- Excellent communication skills for both business and technical presentations
- Based at our headquarters in Dublin, with flexibility to travel to customers globally (when safe to do so)
- Understanding of LivePerson's products & services (or similar) is an advantage
- Experience working with integrations (REST API etc)
- Ability to understand and modify JSON, Patterns, Regular Expressions would put you at the top of the pile
If interested, please call me on 01 652 0652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org