L1 - I.T. Client Services Analyst
The world's foremost provider of trading and market access technology for global multi-asset electronic trading
What's in it for me?
- Salary – up to £25k
- Company bonus scheme
- Training and career development opportunities
- Benefits pack includes private healthcare options, dental plans, gym membership and more
- Working from home options
- Exposure and training on the latest technologies
- Join a company with a proven track record of developing staff
What do I need?
- 2 years' experience in an I.T. Support role
- Working knowledge of a combination of the following technologies - Active Directory, Azure, 365 Admin, Exchange 2016, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and VPN
- Strong troubleshooting skills with demonstrable experience working with ticket logging systems
- Flexibility – Due to the companies continued growth and success there are two roles available with two separate shifts - Tue – Sat, 5 a.m. – 2 p.m. (40 hours) & Sat – Wed, 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. (40 Hours)
I'm in what's next?
Get in touch direct with Chris Butler @ RealTime today or apply with your C.V. below