Director of Digital
RealTime Recruitment has an excellent opening for a Director of Digital with a highly established company in Dublin.
You will bring a wealth of expertise in a similar role(s) to this company, working closely with the Digital team and the other Directors within the organisation.
You will be instrumental in creating the digital strategy to meet the changing demands of customers in today's market.
This company is keen to have a Director of Digital who has a very strong technical knowledge, having progressed in technical roles through their career. You must also have a proven track record of working with external customers.
- Lead the Digital part of the business, including strategy, hiring, team development, and execution
- Work closely with the CTO to grow the Digital business
- A sharp focus on external customers, delivering on project requests within agreed timeframes
- Lead the Delivery of the division, ensuring the team have the capability to deliver, and identifying gaps early to address
- Provide leadership, management, and development support to the Digital team, including the provision of regular feedback and participation in the company's performance review process.
- 15+ years experience in implementing technology solutions, with at least 7 years in Senior Management/Director roles
- A background in the following areas: AI, Digital strategy, CX, Design thinking
- Competent in setting up and managing service provider relationships
- Proven track record at identifying opportunities and converting those to Clients
- Ability and willingness to drive a division, and a team to achieve successful outcomes
- Highly Competent in all the technical areas within the Digital offering
- A highly energetic and ambitious person to take on a fresh challenge and take it to the next level
The employer is keen to do interviews with the ideal candidates at short notice.
If you meet the criteria and are keen on this role, then send your latest CV in confidence to Niall McNiff in RealTime Recruitment.