QA Engineer (Tech for good)
Are you an experienced QA Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge?
Would you like to with a Tech-for-good product house with global operations?
Realtime recruitment are pleased to exclusively partner with an exciting US tech for good company as they seek to hire a new QA Engineer for their Belfast technology hub. With revenue up over 110% over the previous 2 years, you'll be joining one of the fastest growing US companies. As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for the quality and testing of this global product house's next generation care platform.
What will you be doing?
You'll join a small agile team of first class QA Engineers, working in sprints. As a QA Engineer you'll be a key member in delivering testing methodologies for a new product that solves the care industry's most complex problems.
What do I need to apply?
- At least 2 years experience testing software
- Strong commercial background in Manual Testing
- Automation testing exposure is desirable
- Curious minded and happy to collaborate with others
In return you'll receive:
- A market leading salary based on your experience
- Company bonus scheme (dependent on performance)
- 6% pension contributions
- Health and Dental Care benefits
- Flexible working opportunities
- 35 days Holiday per year
For a confidential chat about this exciting QA Engineer role (or any other) give James Dowse at RealTime Recruitment or click Apply Now!