realTime recruitment are seeking a Technical Business Analyst on behalf of a Global organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
This organisation is growing rapidly and is seeking experienced Business Analysts for both contract and permanent positions
This global company provides IT services to multiple clients across various sectors including Financial Services, Utilties, Public Sector and Life Science.
- Build on valued relationships with both external clients and internal teams
- Act as a bridge between Business and IT teams and define Technology/Business Architecture Strategies
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, supported by documented process maps.
- Liaising with test teams to define test scripts aligned with business requirements
- Facilitating workshops
- Gathering and documenting requirements for the improvement of IT systems
- Work effectively as part of a team and coach more junior members when needed
- 3+ years in a client facing organisation, industry or government organisation (background in consulting is highly desirable)
- Have experience within the Utilties,Financial Services or Public Sector
- Analysing systems and procedures
- Documenting 'As is' and 'To be' assessments for a Target Operating Model
- Process design and modelling
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- ERP/CRM implementation is highly desirable
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to new and exciting projects
- Healthcare allowance
- Pension contribution
- Gym membership
- 25 days annual leave
If you would like to discuss this position further, contact Sue on 01-6520652 or email Sue on firstname.lastname@example.org