My client, one of the worlds leading consulting firms is in need of an experienced UX/UI Designer to join their team. This will be a 6-month contract with an excellent daily rate (DOE) and a strong possibility of extension.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Product Owner as part of an Agile team and provide user research to help understand business goals. They will also work within a team of UI Developers who are responsible for maintaining a top standard of user experience, across a number of cutting edge applications.
- Work alongside the Project Manager in defining interactive solutions
- Work as part of an agile team to deliver leading-edge features and ensuring UX vision is met
- Take control of the user interface specifications
- Create user interface wireframes, models and screen flows
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Experience using Adobe XD for wireframing
- Strong knowledge of Desktop/ Mobile usability testing
A portfolio of projects you have worked on must be provided by all applicants.
If you are on the lookout for your next big opportunity, then please get in touch by calling me on 01 652 0652 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you
Education Level Required