Realtime Recruitment has a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager to join one of my top clients in the North Dublin region for a permanent position.
Our client is a leading organisation in their field and will provide you with exciting opportunities going forward. My client has grown from strength to strength and is working with some of the top global brands in the world.
Why would I be interested in this role:
- You will get the chance to work on International projects for Global Companies
- Excellent salaries on offer
- You will get the chance to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- You will be working with a company that has won multiple awards in recent years
- Proven track record working in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
Software engineering/lean or agile/cloud SaaS experience.
- Strong background conducting incident, problem and release management
- Experience in operational Service Delivery of Infrastructure Services
- Proficient using various monitoring software and applications
- You should be comfortable providing detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and detailed prelaunch planning
- Ensuring customer SLA’s are met is mandatory
If this role is of interest to you, I would love to hear from you – please send your CV to email@example.com to hear more or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.
Education Level Required