Senior .NET Developer
realTime has teamed up with a multi-national company to expand their development team. The company in question are one Ireland's leading insurance companies. They are seeking a permanent Senior .NET Developer at a salary of €70,000 plus an excellent benefits package to join there rapidly expanding development team. This company offers flexible working hours as well as a great pension scheme
Responsibilities as a Senior .NET developer.
- 7 or more years of experience writing code (C# 4.0, Microsoft Entity Frameworks 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, XML, SQL server).
- Strong knowledge of Web services, WCF, CXML.
- Worked with RESTful services
- Unit Testing using mocking frameworks
- Continuous Integration & DevOps experience.
- Must possess application development knowledge on multiple Windows operating systems
- Experience of working on multiple full release cycles.
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object orientated approach).
- Understanding of modern software development tools and Software Configuration Management (SCM).
Qualifications required as a Senior .NET Developer
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years as a software developer.
- 3+ years’ experience in technical design and architecture
- First-rate knowledge and experience of C#.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading professionals within the I.T industry!
Here at realTime we also run a referral scheme, €250 One4all voucher referrals who are successfully placed.
To discuss this Senior .NET Developer more, contact Ryan Branningan in confidence on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs.
Education Level Required