realTime Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior Android Developer for a permanent role based in Limerick. The company in question are for on the look for a Senior Android Developer to plan and develop their business applications, software solutions and business technology.
Responsibilities as an Android Developer
- Experience within a lead role in software design, architecture, requirement analysis., investigation of new technologies and software development.
- Co-operating with the core development team and the product owner to outline and estimate business requirements.
- Work as a member of an agile team to get products established and finished with the finest in class software development.
- Plan, figure and uphold high performance, reusable and reliable Java code
- Certify the best possible performance quality and responsiveness of applications developed
Qualifications and Requirements as a Senior Android Developer
- 10+ years’ experience in a development role, 4 years in an Android Role.
- Extensive understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- General knowledge of Java and Android SDK, Android Studio and Android UI.
- Strong enterprise-class mobile application development experience.
- Must hold a degree or a master’s in computer science or a related technical field.
- knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
This is a great opportunity to work with leading professionals within the I.T industry!
To discuss this Android Developer more, contact in confidence Ryan Branningan on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs.
Education Level Required