QA Manager (£60000)
I have an exceptional opportunity for a QA Manager to join a major Belfast Consultancy.
This business is a leader in its field. This company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the most prominent software testers in the industry. Well known for looking after their team, this organisation will treat you as a valued business leader – not just a number.
As a Test Manager, you will not only be expected to nurture and coach incoming talent; you will also be expected to lead a challenging test environment with a creative edge. Examples of thought leadership and driving change in a test environment are essential.
- Significant experience leading Software Test Teams (At least two years' experience managing a QA team)
- Automation skills beneficial, but not essential
- Project management experience
- Advanced ISTQB certification preferred
- £65k per annum
- 33 days' holiday
- 20% pension
- Flexible working environment
- Joining a company at an exciting stage of its development
- All the perks you would expect with a role of this prestige
How do I learn more?
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in total confidence, call Francis Maxwell or apply via the link below!
Not the role for you?
Please feel free to pass my details on to friends or family who may be interested. Visit our website for a full list of vacancies.
Education Level Required