realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a skilled QA Automation Engineer for one of our biggest clients. Based in South Dublin, this software company is using cutting-edge technology and innovation to remain one of the most sought-after workplaces in Ireland.
- Create automation frameworks from scratch
- Work with the product, design, QA and operations team.
- Drive the automation initiative to streamline the QA process
- Help drive the release of products
- 2+ years in an Automation role
- Write automated tests using C#, Selenium Webdriver
- Excellent of Cucumber and Jenkins advantageous
- Strong SQL knowledge
Why should I be interested in this QA Engineer role?
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
- Excellent company culture
- Support network to help you meet your ambitions
- Proximity to public transport
If you meet the above requirements and would like to pursue an exciting new challenge, please call Eoin Tiernan in realTime Recruitment on 01-652 0652. Alternatively, you can send your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Level Required