realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a People Change Project Manager and a Project Manager contract roles based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a multinational financial services firm who are well known in the Irish market. This is a position for a People Change Project Manager and a Project Manager who has a strong knowledge of the Financial sector.
This role spans 2 specific roles - People Management and a Change Leader
Experience Required for this role:
- Experience leading people through organisational change
- Proven experience as a Technical Team Lead
- Contributed to the recruitment of both permanent and contract staff
- An excellent people manager
- Have high emotional intelligence
- Show great influencing skills
- Be a confident and resilient leader
People Management duties:
- Recruitment and Retention of Staff and Contractors. Work closely with approved external vendors to contract high-quality external staff to augment internal staff as required.
- Objective Setting, Performance Management, and Career Progression for Staff.
- Matching work assignments to staff skills or developmental opportunities. Balancing work demand and resource supply to ensure maximum utilisation of people
- Own operating budget and staff compensation for the team
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the teams you manage, and the wider stakeholder group to get things done
Change Programme Responsibilities:
- Represent I.S. on the Change Workstream within this programme.
- Work with the Change Management Delivery Lead to apply and support a structured change management approach for the people side of change
- Support and implement the selected methodology for managing change (ADKAR)
- Support the I.S. teams to manage the change for the staff within the organisation including communications, coaching, education, awareness, training and resistance management plans
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market at the moment, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com
Education Level Required