realTime Recruitment is currently seeking Process Analysts to join one of our clients based in County Meath. This is a 6-month fixed term contract and will require strong levels of Documentation experience.
- Process Documentation Analyst
- 6-month Fixed Term contract x 2
- County Meath
- Primary purpose: creating and updating documentation in line with company standards
- Gather existing documentation and migrate to new templates while enhancing the level of quality/detail and refreshing to reflect the current as-is process.
- Document and map detailed processes while working with process owners and subject matter experts within each team, identify cross-functional linkages and dependencies and document integrated processes to the defined GL standard.
- Translate processes into easy to understand operating procedures and process maps.
- Adhere to Documentation Change Model Control process working closely with business analysts to deliver enhancements in a controlled environment.
- Create detailed and dynamic checklists and vetting sheets to support operational processes
What do you need to get this job?
- IT/Business degree
- 2 years relevant experience in:
- Process Mapping
- Systems Analysis
- Technical writing/Documentation
- Previous use of MS Office & Visio (desirable)
- Knowledge of Business Process Modelling Notation (desirable)
- Madcap Flare or other Technical Writing software (desirable)
If you are interested in the above position, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01 652 0 652. Alternatively, you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position
Education Level Required