RealTime Recruitment has an opportunity for an Operations Manager who has a proven track record leading and managing teams with a strong technical understanding and the ability to succeed in all areas of network operations.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Effectively manager site installations, asset inventory and hardware and software upgrades
- Hands-on expertise with strong technical knowledge
- Ability to build and develop a team of operations engineers
- Manage relationships with new and existing partners
- Proficient communicating and collaborating with senior stakeholders - CTO, Operations, Support, Installation teams and vendors to manage network operations activities
Experience required for this role:
- Over 5years experience leading an operational organisation
- Managed services background highly advantageous
- Proven track record working in operational management, operational enhancement and change
- Strong experience implementing and delivering large-scale projects
- ITIL Certification
- Strong people management skills
If this role matches your skill set, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.
Education Level Required