My client is currently seeking to fulfil a Network Security - InfoSec position on a permanent basis, accompanied by a fantastic salary and benefits package. The role is within a leader in their respective industry conducting business in 50 countries.
The ideal candidate would hold some or all of the following skills/experience:
- Experience with Incident and Issue management and response
- Security product management - mail/web filtering
- Strong problem solving, communication, customer facing skills
- One of the following certifications is essential - GCIA, GCIH, SANS GSEC, ISC2 SSCP
The common responsibilities within the role would be as follows:
- Handling requests for security exceptions the company’s email security system, construct new policies, review system operation/efficiency, and propose recommendations
- Handling requests for exceptions in the company’s web filtering service, preserving filtering policies, ensuring the company’s devises are protected
- Act as the escalation point for security incidents
- Conduct security reviews of systems, networks, devices ensuring they satisfy the standards of the company’s InfoSec policies and standards
- Investigate incidents raised, identifying any dubious traffic etc
- Work with the company’s security monitoring service provider and internal teams
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.
Education Level Required