Contract Java Developer- Excellent 6-month contract
We are looking for a Java Developer for our client to join a growing software house in Belfast. This role would suit someone who is keen for a challenging, immersive role who can design and build a range of products. You will use the latest versions of Java, Scala, Spring, Docker, Splunk and Cucumber to design and develop new features and functions on a “home-grown” product.
A leading software house who has be recently acquired and will be moving into bigger markets across the EU. They have a strong team of developers, who strive on the “greenfield” like projects that this company associates with.
What do I need to get the job?
- Excellent and extensive experience in Java Development
- Technical Skills: Java 7/8, Spring, Docker Perl, Linux, SQL, JSON, XML, Tomcat
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be willing to advance technologies used within company
- Mentor/Train junior team members
- Minimum of 6 months’ contract
- £400+ per day
Interested in Contracting?
Get in touch today for some expert and confidential advice to help you make move onto the contract market.
If this is not the role for you but know someone that might be interested- you can refer them to us and if we place them, you will receive a £250 voucher.
For more information, please call Emma Douds on 028 95211121 or simply submit your CV via the link on the page.
Education Level Required