Junior Java Developer
Looking for an ambitious Java Developer with a minimum of 1 years’ commercial experience to join their well-established team of Developers in Belfast City Centre. A positive attitude and keen desire to enhance your skill set is key as you will be working in a small and friendly autonomous team. Full on the job training is provided as you learn a niche skill – IBM Sterling!
What does the company do?
The company provides business solutions to a wide range of top global companies from E-Commerce to Logistics. There is a peer mentoring system in place and regular training is provided while you work. There is a clear progression scheme and quarterly pay reviews. Flexible working hours are available and 2 days working from home per week is available after probationary period.
Why should I be interested in this Junior Java Developer role?
- Salary: £26,000 - £35,000
- 2 days WFH per week and flexible hours available
- Paid overtime
- 5% Pension, quarterly bonus
- Private healthcare and health shield option
- Clear progression structure within the company
What do I need to secure this job?
- 1+ years’ experience working with Java
- Other desirable skills – SQL and XML
- Excellent communication skills and team-working skills and a positive attitude
For a chat about this exciting Junior Java Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Steph Murray a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Education Level Required