The Role and the Company:
My client is currently seeking to fulfill an Infrastructure Engineer/Systems Administrator position on a permanent basis. The role is situated in the City Centre within a leader in their respective market who are experiencing exponential levels of growth, accompanied by an excellent salary and benefits package - up to a value of approximately €80,000.
The ideal candidate would hold experience in one or more of the following areas;
- Strong experience in administration of Linux systems
- Solid proficiency in configuration and operation - VMware
The key duties of the role:
- Provide high-level systems support
- Act as a key resource on infrastructure projects, assisting in the design, Implementation, and go-live.
- Act as an essential resource for projects, supporting the design and implementation etc.
- Create and maintain operational processes and procedures and participate in systems-related compliance processes
- Act as a team member for Infrastructure and Operations continual service improvement activities
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on email@example.com in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.
Education Level Required