The Role and the Company:
My client is currently seeking to fulfil a DevOps Developer/Release Engineer position on a permanent basis. The role is situated in the City Centre in a leader in their respective market, accompanied by an excellent salary and benefits package.
The engineer will manage build, configuration, and deployment aspects of the company's delivery pipeline.
The ideal candidate would hold experience in one or more of the following areas;
- Building tools used by the .Net Stack, MSBuild, NAnt, Powershell
- Software version control tool - SubVersion, Mercurial
- Deployments into IIS and Windows Cluster Manager environments
- Scripting - Powershell, Bash
- Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery tooling - TeamCity, Jenkins
The candidate fulfilling the role will work within a team responsible for the:
- Source Control, Software Building, Component configuration, Deployment pack creation/management - all while emphasizing Automation
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on email@example.com in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.
Education Level Required