realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for a Project / Change Manager for a contract role based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a multinational financial services firm who are well known in the Irish market. This is a position for a People Change Leader who has a strong knowledge of the Financial sector or a Life and Pensions background.
Experience Required for this role:
- Prior experience in a hands-on people management role
- Experience setting personal objectives and conducting performance appraisals
- Experience working as a Technical Team Lead or Project Manager
- Change Management experience mandatory
- Proven track record working as part of a transformation programme
- Experience coaching people through difficult situations
- Highly proficient managing non-I.T. projects
- Experience recruiting both permanent and contract staff
Why should I be interested in this Project Manager role?
- Good company culture
- Work with latest technologies on cutting edge projects
- Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
- Close proximity to public transport/good restaurants etc
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market at the moment, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com
Education Level Required