realTime Recruitment has a requirement for a Head of Programme Operations for a permanent position in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a well-established organisation who is seeking a digital transformation and business change leader to manage a strategic programme to work. You will be heavily involved in carrying out improvements and efficiencies and will manage the Programme Management Office activities.
- Proven track record in a similar role (Project/Programme Mgt)
- In-depth expertise of project management and planning processes and techniques
- Experience leading, developing and managing a team is mandatory
- Proficient working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential
- Experience scoping, planning, resourcing, funding, procuring, executing, governing and embedding effective strategic change programmes into the business
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills highly advantageous
- Demonstratable experience of large transformation projects from project initiation through to project delivery
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01 – 652 0652
Education Level Required