Realtime recruitment has a requirement for a Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations for a permanent position in Dublin City Centre.
My client requires someone who will manage the IT Infrastructure and operations team. This role requires someone who has strong Management skills and a strong technical background.
- Management of the IT Infrastructure and Operations Team
- You will be required to develop and implement IT standards and procedures in line with industry trends and standards
- Strong background in Procurement of IT Hardware, services and software
Key skills required:
- Strong vendor/supplier management
- ITIL Certification
- 5years experience in a similar role with 10years experience in IT
- Strong knowledge of technologies supporting Virtualisation (VMWare vSphere), Horizon View, Citrix XenApp, Enterprise Backup (CommVault) and Storage Networks
- Knowledge of VDI (Virtual desktop infrastructure
- Negotiation skills, Time Management and Communication skills
- Team Management skills
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.
Education Level Required