Graduate IT Infrastructure Role (Jumpstart Your IT Career)
Graduate IT Infrastructure Role required for top NI Technology House. This company is undergoing a huge growth period right now, it's an exciting time to join! This company is renowned for having an excellent retention rate, people stay with this company because they are well looked after and are given new technical challenges all the time!
What Does the Company do?
Globally respected MSP. International business that has retained small business feel. Provides managed IT services to the largest organisations on the planet.
Why should I be interested in this Graduate IT Infrastructure role?
- An excellent salary (£20k)
- Accessible, City Centre location with nearby parking
- Situated in a vibrant, social hub in Belfast city centre – ideal for someone who enjoys being close to some of Belfast’s most popular bars and restaurants
- Company is small enough that you can make an impact, this is not a corporate machine. Expect regular access to the CEO and CTO – this company listens to your ideas
- Opportunities for career progression – this company has seen significant inward investment and are in a huge phase of expansion
- Flexible work from home policy
- Free private healthcare
- Discounted pure Gym Membership
- Opportunities for travel with travel bonuses
What do I need to get this Graduate IT Infrastructure position?
- An IT related Degree essential
- Any technical experience would be beneficial (placement inclusive)
- Must be highly personable with a desire to travel
For a chat about this superb Graduate Support Engineer opportunity please contact Francis Maxwell on 02895211121 in strictest confidence – or simply apply via the link below.
Don’t forget, you can share this job with friends or family who may be interested to avail of our £250 referral scheme!
Education Level Required