realtime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Data Scientist Consultant to work with a Top Client of ours based in Southern England.
This is a 6 month contract with an very attractive rate.This role will offer 1 day remote work.
Candidates must be able to be SC cleared.
- Data Scientist Consultant
- Liaise with clients, industry experts and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements.
- Development of predictive models for forecasting, characterization and optimization.
- Performing analysis and data mining on complex datasets for trend and pattern analysis, and business opportunity development.
- Following programming languages: Python, R
- Machine Learning
- Experience creating tools for data analysis
- Ability to innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education Level Required