My client is currently seeking to fulfill an Infrastructure Engineer position on a permanent basis. The role is accompanied by an excellent salary, in addition to a great benefits package. My client is a market leader and hold an exceptional reputation in the market.
Exposure to a number of the following required:
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint
- Cisco networking administration
- Group policy management
- CommVault or equivalent backup
- Experience in VMware with Veeam replication
- Skype for business, telecoms experience
What you will be doing as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- Managing technical vulnerabilities and patching
- Managing and analyze user access to a range of systems
- Responding to and investigating IT security alerts
- Testing IT disaster recovery arrangements
- Maintenance and hardening of System builds
- Proactive monitoring of all key technology platforms
- Hardening Windows operating systems, configuring anti-virus and DLP
- Management of backups and restores
- Responsibility for ensuring DR plans are up to date, regularly tested and documented to ISO standards
- Testing and applying Microsoft and other updates to PC/Laptops/iPhones and servers
- Technical troubleshooting and problem solving across key systems including - Skype for Business, Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, Cisco.
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to forward me your CV on email@example.com in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.
We also have a lucrative referral scheme in here at the moment which you could avail of, so feel free to pass on the details of a friend or colleague who you think may be a good fit for the position.
Education Level Required