Realtime Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for a CTO who wants to progress their career with a start-up in Dublin who have huge potential and backing.
This role will ideally suit a CTO who has a proven record in shaping the technical direction of previous organisations and will be responsible for the strategic technology development roadmap and strategy as well as managing a team of ambitious developers and IT professionals.
As past of this role you will be innovative, have the ability to think critically and have a track record in a high growth scaling environment.
Key skills required:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Demonstratable experience with IT Architecture, Risk, Strategy and vendor management
- Proven track record in building I.T. roadmaps to support business delivery objectives
- Experienced in managing IT systems for financial products and services, including service quality and compliance with regulation
- Experienced in managing business process transformation projects with proven delivery (quality, on-time, within budget)
- Previous experience working with API integration.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you want to take your career to the next level, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.
Education Level Required