This is a new opportunity for a Software Engineer with a minimum of 1 years’ experience (this can be a placement year) to join a highly motivated R&D team in Belfast. You will be involved in the enhancement and optimisation of their already successful high-performance software product.
This is a great opportunity to work in a team of highly skilled engineers and enhance your tech stack; you will get hands-on with Python, Java and Network Programming!
What does the company do?
The firm is a local success story, founded and built by a Belfast based visionary – they experienced real commercial success and growth and are looking to expand their team.
Why should I be interested in this Software Engineer role?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Pension 5%, Healthcare, Flexible benefits pot
- Belfast City Centre, modern office with an industrial vibe
- Work with a variety of technologies and languages
What do I need to secure this job?
- 1+ years' Software Development Experience (C++/Java or Python)
- Problem-solving skills and a curious, inquisitive mind
- Good communication skills and a team player
For a chat about this Software Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Education Level Required