Realtime recruitment has a requirement for a Business Readiness Lead for a permanent position with a leading client in Dublin City Centre.
Our client seeks an ambitious individual to join the Business Transformation Team as a Business Readiness Lead.
This role will involve leading and directing the business through their major transformation. You will be responsible for ensuring the business fully understand and are prepared for the implementations of new systems and what implications this may have.
- Experience working and translating technology into business and customer impacts and developing detailed implementation plans
- Strong experience implementing regulatory change and developing regulatory compliance traceability matrices across multiple businesses
- Proficient using programme management disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Business Process Management
- Proven track record in organisational change and behavior
- Experience mobilising, shaping and leading business and customer readiness
- Financial Services Background
- Proven track record establishing and leading a business process engineering team
If this role is of interest, I would love to speak to you in more detail.
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.
Education Level Required