realTime Recruitment are seeking a talented and articulate Business Analyst to take on an exciting permanent role with one of our market leading clients. Our client's office is located in South Dublin with easy access to public transports links.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience as a Business Analyst in a technical environment. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team.
- Write Agile-based stories that conform to best practices including acceptance criteria, positive and negative paths, etc.
- Collaborate within your Cross-Functional Team to produce wireframes and market-leading user experiences that are creative and easy-to-use which solve customer needs and market problems
- Work with stakeholders to actively and effectively conduct sprint planning that includes the bundling and prioritization of new features
- Assist with product documentation during the Go-to-Market process for new features
- Assist with other Product Management responsibilities as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Business Analyst creating superior user experiences for Mobile & Web-based products
- Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or related discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Basic understanding of modern development technologies and languages
- Hard working self-starter capable of learning quickly
If this role sounds like something you'd enjoy, don't hesitate to get in touch on 01-6520652 or forward an updated CV to email@example.com.
If you are not on the market but know someone who is, we have a new referral scheme where you can recommend a friend, family member or colleague who is looking for a new position and if we are successful in finding them a job then we will reward you with a €250 voucher
Education Level Required