realTime Recruitment is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join one of our market leading clients based in North Dublin.
What the role will entail:
- Work with the QA Manager to refine the current Automation framework
- Develop and execute automation scripts
- Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any new platform features
- Create well-structured test plans and test cases
The successful candidate will have the following skills & expertise:
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium Webdriver
- Good understanding of Java
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Proven track record working with Jenkins
Why work for this company?
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
- Ambitious, innovative and staff orientated company culture
- Market leader in their field
Note: You will require a Stamp 4 visa or an EU Passport in order to apply for this position.
If you are currently in the market for a new position or you are interested in the possibility of working with such a fantastic company, email your CV to email@example.com or call Greg on 01 652 0 652
Education Level Required