realTime Recruitment is currently seeking an Android Developer for a permanent role based in South Dublin. My client is looking for Android Developers to plan and develop applications, they will require you to be passionate about the construction and delivery of high quality and highly usable applications. You must have great problem solving and communication skills.
Responsibilities as an Android Developer
- Experience with Kotlin and Java.
- Highly knowledgeable with Android frameworks.
- A clear understanding of Android Design Systems.
- Experience working within a cross-functional team functional team to define, design and ship new features.
Skills required as a Full Stack Developer
- 4+ years’ experience working within a development role of which minimum of 3 years must be working with Android apps
- Must have a degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent along with experience.
- Knowledge of code coverage, static doe analysis and CI systems
- Experience with agile process and development tools - Jira, Git
To discuss this Android Developer more, contact Ryan Branningan on 00353 1 652 0652 or email your CV to Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs.
Education Level Required